Have a question?
Email: Click to Email
Online: Support Form
to 30% - 60% OFF
| NO Sales Tax
FREE Shipping $100+ (ground) FAST Ship! Secure Orders!
|SPECIALS View Cart 90-Day Return Policy|
(nServices.com special report for women)
Prevent being mugged or raped! It seems that a lot of attackers use some tactic to get away with violence. Not many people know how to take care of themselves when faced with such a situation. Everyone should read this, especially each and every girl.
Note: A group of rapists & date rapists in prison were interviewed on what they look for in a potential victim & here are some interesting facts...
1. The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle. They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail, bun, braid, or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common targets.
2. The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for women who's clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.
3. They also look for women using their cell phone, searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.
4. The number one place women are abducted from, or attacked at is grocery store parking lots. Number two is office parking lots and garages. Number three is public restrooms.
5. The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to a second location where they don't have to worry about getting caught.
6. If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn't worth it because it will be time-consuming.
7. These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas, or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands.
8. Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you're not worth it. Pepper Spray and Stun Guns are available.
Prevention Measures to Consider and Remember...
1. If someone is following behind you on a street, in a garage, with you in an elevator, or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk: can't believe it is so cold out here, we're in for a bad winter. Now that you've seen their faces and could identify them in a line-up, you lose appeal as a target.
2. If someone is coming toward you, hold out your hands in front of you and yell Stop or Stay Back! Most of the rapists talked to said they'd leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would not be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.
4. If someone grabs you, you can't beat them with strength but you can do it by outsmarting them. If you are grabbed around the waist from behind, pinch (HARD) the attacker either under the arm (between the elbow and armpit) or in the upper inner thigh. One woman used the underarm pinch on a guy who was trying to date rape her and was so upset she broke through the skin and tore out muscle strands the guy needed stitches. Try pinching yourself in those places as hard as you can stand it, it really hurts!
5. After the initial hit, always go for the groin. If you slap a guy's parts it is extremely painful. You might think that you'll anger the guy and make him want to hurt you more, but the thing these rapists said is that they want a woman who will not cause him a lot of trouble. Start causing trouble, and he's out of there.
6. When the guy puts his hands up to you, grab his first two fingers and bend them back as far as possible with as much pressure pushing down on them as possible. He will most likely end up on his knees with both knuckles cracked audibly.
7. Of course the things we always hear still apply. Always be aware of your surroundings, take someone with you if you can and if you see any odd behavior, don't dismiss it, go with your instincts. You may feel a little silly at the time, but you'd feel much worse if the guy really was trouble.
Finally, Please Remember These Life
Saving Tips as well...
1. The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you're close enough to use it, do it.
2. If a robber asks for your wallet or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you. Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. Then RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you're ever thrown into the trunk of a car: Kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, making a list, talking or texting). DON'T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU CLOSE the DOORS, LOCK THEM & LEAVE.
5. A couple of notes
about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot.
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running zigzagging target) 4 in 100 times. And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN & SCREAM!
8. Women are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP IT! It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it's better to be safe than sorry!
The SafeFamilyLife Ultimate Personal Safety Kit For Women includes the following products: • 1/2 oz. Pepper Spray with Leatherette Holster • Lipstick Pepper Spray • Book Diversion Safe • Electronic Pocket Whistle • 130 dB Personal Alarm with Light • All batteries included • Products Instructional Manual. You also get 5 special safety reports: • Safe Dating • Self Defense Techniques • Stay Safe When Traveling • What To Do If You Are Stopped By The Police • What You Should Know About Sexual and Domestic Assault • PLUS, a Product Instructional DVD
Also, please visit our board: Security Tips/Education
Self Defense Videos
Security Scanner Wands
Stun Guns Pepper Spray/Bear Spray Night Vision Scopes Home/Personal Alarms
Motion Detector Alarms Door/Window Alarms Phone Recorders/Adapters Video Door Phones
Covert GPS Vehicle Tracking Dummy Security Cameras Motion Activated Cameras DVR Hidden Cameras
Security Signs, Stickers, Decals Wireless Surveillance Cameras Air Purifiers Replica Historic Newspapers
NOTE: We ship within
the continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii