Wireless Security Surveillance Cameras and Receivers
Have a question?
Email: Click to Email
Online: Support Form
to 30% - 60% OFF
| NO Sales Tax
FREE Shipping $100+ (ground) FAST Ship! Secure Orders!
|SPECIALS View Cart 90-Day Return Policy|
Measuring about the size of a quarter, concealing this camera is not a problem. The transmitter uses the 2.4 gHz frequency. Digital circuitry ensures no lost video from external wireless devices. Range is up to 250'. Quality USA made CMOS image sensor.
Use an ordinary television with RCA inputs for viewing. If needed, the video can be recorded on an ordinary VCR without adding any other accessory. The camera can run 24-hours a day without over heating. • Removable/Adjustable mounting bracket • Can operate on one 9V battery (not included), or an AC/DC power adaptor (included).
Color Observation Camera with Receiver
• 2.4 Ghz receiver with power supply, and wireless Color camera with the American made Omnivision CMOS chip • Camera has 2.4 Ghz transmitter, power supply, and 9-volt battery connector so you can use it virtually anywhere • Perfect camera to add to a single 1.2 Ghz camera system as it won't interfere with your existing system • New easy install camera mount • Has a video out that can be connected to a monitor and/or recording device • Includes: 2.4 Ghz receiver with power supply, 2.4 Ghz camera powered by 9 volt battery or included power supply, American made Ominvision CMOS video chip, easy-mount camera bracket.
Ever wonder how your babysitter treats your children when you're not there or what your employees do when you're not at your business? Now you can watch them with the Wireless Mini Spy Camera. This miniature, high-tech spy camera is so small you can hide it in virtually anything for covert monitoring. It transmits clear, color video via the included receiver to any monitor or TV set. You can then record the video using your VCR or recordable DVD player.
Complete Kit Includes: Wireless Camera, Receiver (that plugs into your TV, VCR, or DVR), Antenna, RCA Cable, 2 DC Power Supplies (for camera and receiver), 9-Volt Battery Adapter (if you don't want to use the DC camera power supply)(9V battery not included). It is so easy to set up and use that anyone will be able to open the box and begin using the camera within minutes.
Specifications: Transmission Range (distance between the camera and the receiver): Up to 300 feet unobstructed or approximately 100-150 feet indoors depending upon the number of walls. Viewing Angle: 62 degrees. Frequency: 1.2GHz. Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux Resolution: 380 TV lines. Transmission Signal: Audio, Video. Reception Sensitivity: +18dB. Camera Specifications: Video Camera Parts: 1/3 CMOS, 1/4 Image Sensors. System: NTSC/EIA. Effective Pixel: NTSC: 510 x 492. Image Area: NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm. Scanning Frequency: NTSC/EIA: 60Hz. Minimum Illumination: 3 LUX. Frequency Output: 1.2Ghz Transmission Signal: Audio, Video. Voltage: DC+9V. Current: 300mA. Receiver Specifications: Wireless Audio/Video Receiver. Receiving Frequency: 1.2Ghz Receiving Signal: Audio, Video. Voltage: DC+12V. Current: 500mA.
• Do-it-yourself pack includes 1 channel, 900 MHz wireless camera and receiver • No interference from crowded 2.4 GHz devices • Built-in IR LEDs for up to 23 ft., B&W night vision • Weatherproof, compact bullet-type camera includes applications for indoor or outdoor use • Video transmission up to 330 ft. clear line of sight, or 100 ft. through walls • Ideal for homes or small businesses • Connect receiver to your TV for monitoring, or your DVD recorder for recording.
• This USB DVR Kit has everything needed for both DIY and professional video capture applications. The kit features a USB receiver and easy-to-use software that allows viewing of the surveillance camera. The C1200 has the ability to stream video from a remote site and includes an email alert function that notifies the user when there is motion at a vacant location such as a home while the owners are away on vacation.
Features: Easy to set up and use • Email alerts when motion is detected • Stream video remotely • IR for low light capability • Digital 2.4Ghz Wireless transmission. Specifications: • 2.4Ghz Digital Wireless Signal • Win 98, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 • 3.6mm lens • 640 x 480 • DC 12V Power • USB Receiver. Includes: 2.4GHz Digital Camera, DC 12V Adaptor, Camera Mounting Bracket with screws, CD, USB Wireless Receiver. Note: This set includes a USB receiver that can be connected to your PC allowing the recording of video to your hard drive (there is no separate DVR).
• Easy set up and portability this tiny wireless color camera transmits a distance of approximately 300 feet! The receiver is more than just your average wireless receiver it is also a DVR. Packed with features, motion detection, easy operation, and video storage on an SD card that can record up to 6 hours! This camera great for covert operations, nanny cams, room surveillance etc.
Specifications: 1/3 CMOS color camera • Wireless Receiver / DVR uses up to 2GB SD card (not included) • Motion detection • Approximately 300 feet LOS (line of sight) • 0.5 LUX • 420 TV lines resolution • Recording time: • Up to 6 hours / continuous record on a 2GB card • Weight: • Camera: 1.0 oz • Receiver: 6.2 ozs • Boxed: 1 lb 3.3 ozs • Ship Weight: 2 lbs • Size: • Camera: .75 x .75 x 1 • Receiver: 3 x 5 x 3/4 • Boxed: 8 x 7.25 x 3 Includes: • Wireless indoor camera • Wireless Receiver • Antenna for receiver • 2 AC Adapters • AV cable • Stand / mounting bracket for camera • Manual. Size: 3/4" x 3/4" x 1" (camera). SD Cards Available
• New digital technology is allowing wireless cameras to travel farther, with no interference from outside signals and no overlap with other cameras. Put cameras where you've never been able to before. Record with a continuous recording or set it to motion detection recordings with the push of a button. Combine up to 4 cameras together (only 1 camera & 1 receiver included). The receiver has quad screen function so you can set up 1 to 4 cameras at one time on one receiver. No need to flip through screens, waiting on a certain screen, and then only get 2 seconds to view it.
Features: Quad function to display up to 4-channels • Record upon motion in Quad mode with date/time stamp • Two way talking • No interference • Night Vision distance up to 45' • Motion detection up to 30' • Wireless AV transmission up to 400'. Specifications: • 640 x 480 Video Recording • 25 fps Recording • Viewing Angle: 66 degrees • AVI Video Format • Supports up to 16GB Micro SD Card (not included). Includes: • (1) Indoor/Outdoor Digital Camera with Rain Shield • (1) Digital Receiver • (1) Power Adapter (for camera) • (1) Power Adapter (for receiver) • (1) AV Cable • User Manual • Screws and Mounting Bracket (for camera). Note: Purchase additional kits to add cameras. Receivers are automatically part of the kits at no additional charge.
• This new digital signal will not only go a longer distance than the older analog cameras, but it will do it without interference between the cameras or other electronics. The USB receiver plugs directly into your computer and allows you to choose the amount of recording space you want to use on your PC.
You can also hookup an external hard drive (not included) that you dedicate for recordings. Set up your system to continuously record or motion sensed recordings. You can hook it up through your internet connection and remotely view your cameras from another computer anywhere in the world from over the internet. Playback is as simple as a couple of clicks • Secure Encrypted Digital Signal that is as Secure as Wired Cameras • Up to 425' Transmission Range • Quad Screen Recording • Day or Night • 24 Hour Surveillance
• This 4-camera USB DVR Kit has everything needed for both DIY and professional video capture applications. The kit features a USB receiver and easy-to-use software that allows viewing of four surveillance cameras in a quad screen or channel selection for single image viewing. The C1195 has the ability to stream video from a remote site and includes an email alert function that notifies the user when there is motion at a vacant location such as a home while the owners are away on vacation. It also records color during the day and IR at night. Designed with digital transmission, it captures a crystal clear picture every time with zero interference.
Features: Easy to set up and use • Ability to view all four cameras on 1 quad screen • Email alerts when motion is detected • Stream video remotely • IR for low light capability • Digital 2.4Ghz Wireless transmission.
Specifications: • 2.4Ghz Digital Wireless Signal • Win 98, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 • 3.6mm lens • 640 x 480 • DC 12V Power • USB Receiver. Includes: Four 2.4GHz Digital Cameras, Four DC 12V Adaptors, Four Camera Mounting Brackets with screws, One CD Driver, One USB Wireless Receiver. Note: This set includes a USB receiver that can be connected to your PC allowing the recording of video to your hard drive (there is no separate DVR). C1195 Owners Manual (pdf)
SleuthGear Digital Hidden Wireless Cameras
with USB Receiver & Remote Viewing
Self Defense Videos
Security Scanner Wands
Stun Guns Pepper Spray/Bear Spray Night Vision Scopes Home/Personal Alarms
Motion Detector Alarms Door/Window Alarms Phone Recorders/Adapters Video Door Phones
Covert GPS Vehicle Tracking Dummy Security Cameras Motion Activated Cameras DVR Hidden Cameras
Security Signs, Stickers, Decals Wireless Surveillance Cameras Air Purifiers Replica Historic Newspapers
NOTE: We ship within
the continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii